Friday, 24 November 2006

Happy November Birthdays!!!

It's my sweetie's birthday today! Also, it is my good friend Laura's. But not only that, last sunday the 19th, it was my daddy, my mommy and my brother's birthday too. And on sunday it will be my neice's. geez that's a lot.
So, last sunday I hosted a dinner at our house to celebrate, eat and eat. Well, for me it was clean, cook, bake and aaahhh. Although I was busy, I managed to remember to take photos of our house being so full, but never got a shot of the beautiful and full spread I had prepared. I was quite happy with myself and as much as I tried to stay easy going, having 8 other people in the house makes it hot and hectic. On top of all that, don't forget Penny bouncing around. She made sure to get all the rounds of hugs'n kisses, even to those who didn't want it. But enough of that, this is to take a moment and appreciate these November babies, all of whom mean so much to us. And if never born, November wouldn't be filled with so much cake.


(left)Mommy&Daddy from their recent trip to Korea.

(right) My brother, the proud new Dad, and his baby girl Cayla.
For those who may be wondering, or haven't even noticed, it was all three of their birthdays last sunday. The short version goes, a few years ago I converted my parents lunar birthdays on the computer and turns out they both share the same birthday as their son. So strange, I have nothing more to say about that. Nonetheless, all special in their own way and never overlooked.

Here are my two favorites, Sweetie #1 and #2. Also, here is Robyn with one of my sweetie's, haha.
With 17years+2days between them, they find a lot of the same things fun and funny.


And last, but certainly not in any way least, my good friend Laura, shares the same birthday (and year) as Ryan. Here she is (past august) with her husband Dan, daughter Sandra and (can't tell too much from the photo) baby #2 on the way, due any day now.

So there's all the November birthdays, all in the same week.
I think I forgot to mention.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: