Another beautiful baby girl for our far away friends in High River. The Nauta's had a healthy 9lbs 4oz, 23 inches long on Nov. 25 at 5:08am
(just a day after Laura's birthday).
Sandra is going to be the best older sister.
We'll miss you guys at the
wedding.
.jpg)
2 comments:
Grace, I keep forgetting to ask you - are you ready to be a link yet? Laura's older daughter sure looks like her! Kylie
Hi Grace!
I read your whole comment, thinking "cute that this person is so much like me" and then I saw your name at the end...reassurance that some crazy weirdo is not identifying with my life. :) You can bet I'll be checking up on you from now on. I saw your invitations at Marc & Kylie's--they're adorable! I told them I wanted to see some pictures but maybe now you'll just be obligated to post some.
Post a Comment