Ryan broke down a bit too, when he saw pics of his grandparents and relatives that couldn't make it for the occassion.
Anyways, until we get a real family picture (including Tytus) I have included just a couple on this blog. Otherwise, feel free to check them out at our smugmug site, the 'falling' link to the right. Our photographer's did a wonderful job and they too have put some online, but a password is required.
So, now that these are up, our Honeymoon pictures to Jamaica will follow... hopefully before the end of the week, but most likely just after the Easter long weekend.
We got a few things going on in the house this week and I'm going to be a bit hectic.
Does housework never end?
5 comments:
ok, don't want to post this seperate. how do I make the profile pic bigger?
Grace, your wedding pictures are by far some of the most gorgeous pictures I have ever seen. You are truly stunning.
Grace, I found your blog and I must say that you are absolutely gorgeous in your wedding pictures! And Penelope is sooo cute! I wish I had a British Bulldog too. I couldn't find any pictures of Titus though... Anyway, we have a family of four as well. Zoe and Capone are absolute sweethearts. Capone just hit the 100 pound mark, but somehow Zoe at 20 something pounds is still Miss Bossy Bones.
Yeah I love my pictures too (not being conceded) it was the best day!
Shareen, thanks so much, you made me blush. Your pics are beautiful too! It really is a brides day.
Vicky! that is you... I don't have pics of Tytus up yet...soon. Anyways, I've been visiting your blog, and there weren't any pics of your family either...hmm, maybe we should get on that. I'm so glad you wrote. I can't believe you have a 100lb dog... I can't imagine Tytus getting that big. (but i know it will happen... how am i going to walk him?)
grrr I just posted a comment but then it was erased when I switched to a different user.
What I said the first time was something like this...
Wow, I haven't looked at your blog in so long and you posted your wedding pictures. You look stunning. (and your hair is so long!)
I was sad to looking at them that I wasn't there to experience it in the flesh but the pictures seem to do it justice.
Post a Comment