Friday, 2 March 2007

OK, Ok, it has been entirely way to long for me to go without posting. And before I go any further, I just have to say that posting needs to be set up like gmail and have that automatic draft saving, because twice now I have been in the middle of posting and for one reason or another I lose everything that I have written and then that's it. All gone and I lose all interest in trying to write again. So, that is my littel complaint about that.
Update: Since last, Ryan and I had our beautiful wedding (everything went well, and it sounds like guests enjoyed themselves) ... actually we are going to see the video today! We came back safe and sound from our perfect, much needed honeymoon in Jamaica. Yeah mon! it was nice and pics still to come. Our washroom renovation didn't get done while we were gone, but it is slowly coming along... still waiting... patiently. And last, but certainly not least, we have a new addition to our family (not a baby) a boy Doberman, Tytus. We have discussed the possibility of a new puppy and agreed we would look into it as soon as we got back and settled. He would be the right age and size for Penny to bully around and show the ropes to, and after keeping him indoors, he will be plenty big and tough enough for the outside while it is still summer. After looking for one day, Ryan found one on the island and within the week we were heading over to pick him up. He is all black with tan spots and has big paws and a BIG nose. I wanted to call him "shnauser". I will post pics soon. So our house is a potty house again and well, this is the stuff you forget when you think about a cute puppy (or baby, and other wonderful blessings that have the little negative downsides). Your mind erases all the things you hated/annoyed about having someone/thing new in the house.
So, that's the quickest, shortest update I can think of for now. In case you're wondering, I will post some pics. I have a lot of stuff to sort through. Over 3months worth of picture taking that I finally have 2/3 uploaded and only half done going through them. And I've mentioned it a few times now, about posting pics, only because I hate entries with no pics, it is just not as entertaining and fulfilling... for the reader/viewer.
I have a lost list of things to get done, at home and work. As we speak I am looking at a very high pile of paper work and a file caddy just waiting to be sorted and looked after. ugh! As for home, I'm trying to make as many home meals as possible. I can no longer keep using the excuse "Well, we're not married yet", "I have the rest of my life to do that". Also we just finished our Thank you notes and are in the mail.
Ok, this was just supposed to be a quickie and I want to post more when I got some visual going on.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Congratulations! You're a Sarabun now! Did you change your last name?
I'm glad that you mentioned numerous times that you would post pictures because that's what I'm hoping for. I want to see you as a bride! Good to hear that your honeymoon was great. Jamaica hey? Tropical paradise indeed.

Ryan,Grace,Penny, Tytus, Henry & Liam said...

yes, i did change my name. it was the first thing i did. and i just got to get my butt in gear and get the pics ready to post. soon...